The San Diego Rock and Roll Marathon

Yep, a marathon...Whose idea was this anyway??

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Running Tally - Part 3

Well, we survived our "big week" and our 20 mile run!  I thought it was appropriate to list some additional expenses.  Hopefully I am done with all these "training needs" :)

We left off at $457.95, and the new additions are...

~ MORE NEW SHOES!!  I just couldn't resist more ASICS, my standby running shoe, my one true love :)  on sale at Sports Authority for $70

~ While at Sports Authority, I also bought more socks (I know, I know, this is becoming an obsession) 4 pack for $17

~ Running hat (to protect my sunburned head) $22.50

~ More GU and GU Chomps (gummy bear things) $7.40

~ Big tub of Cytomax sports drink mix $20

Which brings the newest total to $594.85.

We only have 3 more weeks left before the marathon, and its hard to say what other things I just might NEED,  but I think I have to reign in the spending so I can save up for some margaritas on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment